A Legacy of Service
What creates a Legacy of Service?
An experienced team of field and shop technicians who leverage their historical experience in the Pumping Unit industry in order to provide our customers with a level of service consistency that is unequaled in the Pumping Unit industry.
We recognize that every hour of lost production impacts your bottom line. We tune into our customers’ need for responsiveness and get them back up and running as soon as possible.
Customer Service is the cornerstone of our success. We pride ourselves in proactively responding to our customers’ needs.
Doing It Right the First Time
Success is achieved through a combination of experience, seamless communication and dedication to quality, Legacy is committed to doing it right the first time.
Creating a Legacy of Service
Legacy Artificial Lift Solutions core foundation is based on pumping unit service. With an understanding of our customers’ needs on a day to day basis and a promise of doing the job right the first time, Legacy offers a full range of field service capabilities.
- Pumping Unit Installation
- New and Refurbished Pumping unit installation
- Infield move and set
- Structural Bearing Replacement
- Belt, Sheave and Hub Changes
- Polish Rod Replacement
- Stroke Changes
- Pumping Unit Inspection
- Tank and Vessel Installation
New and Refurbished Pumping Unit Installation
All Pumping Units provided by Legacy Artificial Lift Solutions are pre-assembled and prepped prior to transporting to our customer’s location. Legacy ALS will perform a prep checklist and load-out checklist prior to shipment to eliminate any issues and minimize installation time. Legacy ALS installs all Pumping Units under API 11E guidelines.
- Cranes Services – 50-80 Ton Cranes
- All Crane operators are NCCCO certified
- 42-45’ Working Height Bucket Trucks
- Haul Trucks – Float and Step Deck
- Welding and Fabrication
- Shop and Field
- Gearbox Repair
- Structural Bearings
- Bore & Sleeve
- Repair & Return of uncommon and obsolete components
- New Legacy Pumping Units
- Reconditioned Pumping Units
- Legacy Electric Motors
- Concrete Bases
- Replacement Components of Common Pumping Unit MFG’s
- Wrist Pin Assemblies
- Saddle Bearing Assemblies
- Equalizer Bearing Assemblies
- Gearbox Components
- Brake Components
Are You Looking for Service?
- Field Services
- Move and Set
- Bearing and Structural Repair
- Gearbox Repair
- Crane Services
- Portable Pumping Unit Bases
- Machine Shop/Repair Facility
- Pumping Unit Parts